10 Tile Trends
Give your home a new layer of character with the hottest new tile styles.
Article by Nicole Boynton
Issue Date: (Thu) February 7, 2013
1. Linear LinesToe the line with trendy horizontal and vertical “mini sticks.” Shown: Wavelength Mini Sticks
at Mandala from Tile Warehouse.
2. Patterns GaloreFrom hexagons to herringbone, patterns look great as a focal point or on an accent wall. Above: Custom hexagon blend at Oceanside Glasstile. Below: Devotion Echo pattern at Mandala from Tile Warehouse.
3. Tiled WallpaperThis isn’t your grandmother’s floral wallpaper! Cover an entire wall with tile for a bold, stylish statement. Shown: The Secret at Villeroy & Boch from Hawaii Home Expo.
4. Touch of TextureCarved tiles with relief or texture add a sculptural look. Shown: La Passion at Villeroy & Boch from Hawaii Home Expo.
5. Faux WoodGet the natural look of hardwood floors without worrying about water, scratches or moisture. Shown: Nature Side at Villeroy & Boch from Hawaii Home Expo.